Nintendo and Intelligent Systems revealed new details about Fire Emblem Engage and the Emblem of Three Houses comprising of Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude from Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
The Emblem of Three Houses switches between Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude randomly every three turns in Fire Emblem Engage. As a result, Sync Skill usage may vary depending on the selected hero and combat situation. Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass owners have access to the Emblem of Three Houses.
Here’s an overview of the Emblem’s skills via Perfectly Nintendo (official English names pending):
- Sync Skill (common): Lineage – Increase EXP gained (120% of normal value).
- Sync Skill (Edelgard): Gambit: Raging Flames – Sets enemies and surrounding spaces on fire after attack.
- Sync Skill (Dimitri): Gambit: Sacred Shield – For one turn, negates damage of the first hit when attacked by an enemy located 2 or more spaces away. Particularly useful against Bow users.
- Sync Skill (Claude): Gambit: Poisoned Arrows – Poisons target and any enemy unit within one space after attack.
- Engage Weapon: Aymr – Can Smash enemy units, and deals extra damage to Dragon Units.
- Engage Skill: Combat Art – Allows you to empty the Engage gauge, and in exchange, you get access to the Combat Art command. Selecting it allows you to launch a special attack with Edelgard, Dimitri, or Claude.
- Engage Attack: Three Houses – Allows you to launch a special attack where you hit the enemy three times in a row with Aymr (Axe), Areadbhar (Spear), and Failnaught (Bow).
Lastly, Fire Emblem Engage launches January 20 for Nintendo Switch.