Throughout the world of Atelier Ryza 3 you can find adventuring notes called ‘Memoirs’. They can be obtained by various means such as talking to named NPC, finding them on bookshelves, reading signs, and completing quests. Upon obtaining a memoir you can read it for a hint to discover some treasure or find a powerful enemy to fight. A Memoir Marker is also put on your map to help you out. Use our Ryza 3 Nemed Memoirs Guide to help you find them!
Here’s a quick tip. If you zoom in on your map a little bit you can see NPC locations. Move your cursor over the icons and you can see if they have a name or not. These named NPC usually have a quest or memoir to give you.
Nemed Forest Memoirs
- Terror of Great Waterfall’s Peak: Nemed Forest | Village of Faurre(Chief’s house) – Bookshelf
- Terror of Faurre Outskirts: Nemed | Forest Village of Faurre (outside Chief’s Residence) – Tough Man(Named NPC)
- Village Sacred Tree: Nemed Forest | Faurre Region (near entrance of smaller residential area of East Faurre Village on top of a bridge) – Researcher from Capital(Named NPC)
- Golden Flowerbasket Treasure: Rural Flower Road | Gold Flower Basket (Near Village of Green Gardens landmark) – Reminiscing Man(Named NPC)
- Still Temple Ruins Treasure: Rural Flower Road | Forest Pasture ( North of Bell Cape landmark by the campsite) – Troubled Female Adventurer(Named NPC)
- Faurre Outskirts Treasure: Rural Flower Road | Gold Flower Basket (near Village of Green Gardens landmark) – Complete Quest ‘Faurre’s Famous General Store’
- Faurre Outskirts Materials: Nemed Forest | Village of Faurre ( north of pond by a house) – Complete Quest ‘A Silly Lovers’ Quarrel’
- No Entry to the Ruins: Nemed Forest | Village of Faurre (Stone tablet near a ‘device in the northernmost part of town) – read stone tablet/sign
- Peculiar Power of Faurre Outskirts: Nemed Forest | Village of Faurre (barrel next to Chief’s Residence) – break the barrel
- Fading Part of the Inscription: Abandoned Temple | Garden of Heavens (stone tablet in the upper west) – Read Stone Tablet
- Pilgrim’s Field Treasure: Rural Flowr Road | Gold Flower Basket (near a pasture not far from the Village of Green Gardens landmark) – Complete the Quest ‘Defend the Rangeland 2‘
- Handling Devices: Nemed Forest | Faurre Region (inside of a barrel next to one of the northern houses in the Village Between Mountains) – Break the Barrel!
- Notice to Gleaner From the Chief: Nemed Forest | Faurre Region (southeastern-most house in the residential area to the east of the Village of Faurre landmark) – inside of a Barrel!
- The Chief and the Apprentice: Portta Hills | Cove Fishing Village (near the campsite northeast of the Fishing Village in the Bay landmark) – books in the shed
- Teachings of Faurre: Portta Hills | Aobana Hill (Old Moss-Covered Tower landmark. needs a key to dispel barrier. top of the staircase) – read stone slab
- The Origin of the Wetlands: Rural Flower Road | Gold Flower Basket (behind the house directly south of the Village of Green Gardens landmark) – inside of a Barrel!
- Young People’s Estrangement from the Gleaners: Rural Flower Road | Gold Flower Basket (wood storage shed near the fields and across the river by the Village of Green Hills landmark) – stack of books
- Winding Ascent Materials: Rural Flower Road | Forest Pasture (near campsite north of Bell Cape landmark. on the porch of nearby stables) – stack of books
- Blade of Faurre: Dragon Tail Trail | Pilgrimage Bases (through the small path that connects to a circular area near the Four Steeples landmark) – in a Barrel!
- Heavenly Garden Treasure: Rural Flower Road | Forest Pasture (near cavern with a ledge northeast of the campsite near the Bell Cape landmark and north of the Coastal Lighthouse landmark) – inside of a Barrel!