During INDIE Live Expo 2023, Annulus and Buriki Clock announced horror adventure game Chloé’s Requiem -encore- for PC via Steam. This is a new version of 2013’s Chloé’s Requiem with the the side story -con amore-, updated art and graphics, and revamped sound. The game is currently scheduled for a June 20 launch with English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese language options.
Here’s an overview of Chloé’s Requiem -encore- via the official Steam page:
About Chloé’s Requiem -encore-
Chloé’s Requiem is a Japanese 2D adventure game, filled with mysteries and surprises. The young creator, in her teens, created the original game, inspired by free game titles such as The Witch’s House and Ao Oni.
From the original release in 2013, the graphics and sounds have all been completely revamped, allowing all players, new and returning, to have a fresh experience with the game.
In Chloé’s Requiem -encore-, the side story -con amore- is also included, which can be played after the player finishes the original story. Players who have played the game in the past can enjoy the updated art and graphics.
Interactions between Michél the violinist and Chloé the pianist can be enjoyed with beautiful character illustrations.
To break the multiple “curses” in the mansion, the player may need to hold items in both hands. There may be “curses” that require musical knowledge, making music one of the central themes of the game.
The world is set in 19th century Europe, with aesthetics and interiors reflecting the era.
Chloé’s Requiem -encore- Announcement Trailer
Visit Final Weapon’s Coverage of INDIE Live Expo 2023
- Stories From Sol: The Gun-Dog Demo Now Available on Steam
- Adventure RPG Moth Kubit Receives New Steam Demo
- ‘Surreal Adventure’ Game Dream Channel Zero Announced, Launches in Winter 2024
- Otome Visual Novel from Madness with Love Launches July 18
- Boyhood’s End Announced for PC, Launches in August 2023
- IGNISTONE Launches October 3 for Android, iOS, and PC
- Puzzle-Solving 2D Adventure Game In His Time is Coming to Switch and Steam
- Deckbuilding Roguelike Phantom Rose 2 Sapphire Announced for Steam
- BOKURA Exits Steam Early Access on August 10
- Side-Scrolling Action Game Never Grave: The Witch and The Curse Announced
- NightmareScape Launches in Summer 2023 for Switch