Idea Factory announced otome visual novel Hakuoki Shinkai: Manyou no Shou launches on August 10 for Nintendo Switch in Japan. Originally announced at Dessert de Otomate 2023 this past February, the new title will serve as a fan disc for the prior Hakuoki Shinkai games.
Hakuoki Shinkai: Manyou no Shou is the fan disc sequel story to Hakuoki Shinkai: Ginsei no Shou and Tsukikage no Shou. The fan disc includes several side stories, additional illustrations, and a recollection of the events from Hakuoki: Zuisouroku. The new Hakuoki Shinkai title will be available digitally in the Nintendo eShop and physically at participating Japanese retailers (Thanks, GoNintendo).
Fans in Japan may purchase the Hakuoki Shinkai: Manyou no Shou standard edition for 7,480 yen or the special edition for 9,680 yen. Special edition contents were not revealed, but Idea Factory announced several retail pre-order and early purchase bonuses for participating Japanese retailers. One of these bonuses include an additional drama CD titled “Uninvited Rookie.” A full list of purchase bonuses may be found at the official website here.
Check out the new opening movie below via Idea Factory’s Otomate YouTube channel:
Lastly, Hakuoki Shinkai: Manyou no Shou launches on August 10 for Nintendo Switch in Japan, and a worldwide release was not announced.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Trinity Trigger Review
- Resident Evil 4 Review
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review