During the latest Indie World Showcase, Brace Yourself Games and Tic Toc Games confirmed Rift of the NecroDancer is coming to Nintendo Switch. The rhythm game will be available on Nintendo Switch alongside the PC (Steam) version later this year.
A new trailer for Rift of the NecroDancer was shown during the Nintendo Indie World Showcase on April 19. The trailer introduces the rhythm game’s mechanics and features including training mini-games. Moreover, the Nintendo eShop page for Rift of the NecroDancer for Nintendo Switch is now live.
Here’s an overview of the game via the official Steam page:
The NecroDancer’s back in a brand new rhythm game spinoff! Help Cadence navigate the modern world while repairing the rifts that have torn her life apart. Do rhythmic battle via rift mode, minigames, and boss battles! All to the beat of a brand new soundtrack from Danny Baranowsky & friends.
- Rift Mode — A rhythmic battle against streams of monsters pouring out of the Rift!
- Mini Game Mode — Help Cadence overcome the challenges of the modern world via rhythmic mini games!
- Boss Battles Mode — Defeat powerful bosses using a one-two punch, to the rhythm of the beat!
- A brand new soundtrack from Danny Baranowsky and collaborators!
- Mod support, online leaderboards, and more!
Lastly, Rift of the NecroDancer launches in 2023 for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review