Yacht Club Games and VINE announced the “Puzzler’s Pack” DLC for Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon launches this spring for free. In partnership with Netflix, Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon will also release for Android and iOS at a later date.
Here’s an overview of the new DLC for Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon via the official Nintendo eShop page:
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon Puzzler’s Pack DLC
The puzzling action expands with the Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon Puzzler’s Pack. This free DLC contains 2 new playable characters, unique “Quandary Challenges” to put your puzzle prowess to the test, nifty new Relics to collect, robust run modifiers, and expansive new areas to explore! Full version of the game is required to use DLC.
- New Playable Characters
- Take control of 2 new playable characters! Unleash your inner puzzle-prodigy as the brilliant Puzzle Knight and prime your potion explosions as master alchemist Mona!
- New Quests
- Conquer 4 thrilling Quandary Run challenges in Castle Quandary! These mysterious missions will flip the game upside down and test your abilities with each playable character.
- New Relics
- If you have the cash, Chester has the stash! The ultimate scavenger shopkeep has dug up several nifty new Relics to boost your arsenal.
- New Areas to Explore in the Hub
- Hedge Farm – An earthy plot of land has appeared in the Pocket Dungeon! Ready that green thumb of yours, the wholesome Hedge Farmer needs some agricultural assistance!
- Castle Quandary – Scale a colossal beanstalk to discover a confounding castle nestled in the clouds. New challenges await you.
- Run Modifiers: Mr. Hat’s Shop
- The well-tailored traveler, Mr. Hat has opened up a shop offering various headpieces that modify your runs! There will be 20+ run modifiers to put your Pocket Dungeon prowess to the test!
Puzzler’s Pack Announcement Trailer
Android and iOS Announcement Trailer
Lastly, Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam.