Nihon Falcom announced action RPG Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 29 in Japan. Tokyo Xanadu eX+ will be physically and digitally for Nintendo Switch, and the game includes new features that are commonly found in recent Trails releases like The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure.
Tokyo Xanadu eX+ for Nintendo Switch is based on the existing PlayStation 4 version. The Nintendo Switch version includes high-speed mode found in Ys and Trails games. Further, the game includes all previously released DLC including costumes and item sets.
Pre-orders for the physical edition will include the Tokyo Xanadu Complete Works four-disc soundtrack featuring all 87 songs from Tokyo Xanadu eX+. This soundtrack also includes the theme song “Seize the Day” and ending theme “all is a lie.”
Here’s an overview of the game via Steam:
Tokyo Xanadu eX+; a massive action RPG from the masters of the genre, Nihon Falcom! When high school student Kou Tokisaka encounters the nightmare realm known as the Eclipse, his world is forever changed. In this definitive version of Tokyo Xanadu, experience the game in 60 FPS along with new scenarios, new playable characters, new modes and more!
- 40+ hours of Action RPG gameplay! – Quest through Morimiya City and battle hordes of nightmarish monsters!
- Explore a Brave New World – Talk to characters, build relationships and forge alliances as you navigate the expansive cityscape of Morimiya City. Upgrade your equipment, play mini games and train in dungeons!
- New Scenarios! – Enjoy unique tales of the Wielders that weren’t depicted in the main story. Once you’ve completed the game, get access to an all new quest and carry on the adventure!
- New Playable Characters, New Monsters, Dungeons and Bosses! – Play as the mysterious knight, White Shroud. Brandish unrivaled strength and the powers of light to take down vile monsters and vicious bosses! Plus, new dungeons filled with fierce new monster types and giant bosses to battle!
- New Modes: “Time Attack” and “Boss Rush” – In Time Attack, defeat various bosses that appear in the main story as quickly as possible. In Boss Rush mode, you can battle each boss one after the other.
Lastly, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC via Steam.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Guides
- All Recipes
- All Hidden Quests
- Fishing and Angler’s Duel
- Car Paintwork Locations
- Sunshine Agnès Locations
- All Pom! Pom! Party! Opponents
- Zemurian Ore and Shard Locations