In The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure, Pom! Pom! Party! allows Lloyd to face friends and rivals in a Puyo Puyo inspired mini-game. On the surface, the mini-game seems like just a fun diversion in The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure, but players who master Pom! Pom! Party! may obtain a worthwhile reward.
After receive the Pom! Pom! Party! beta in Chapter 1 of The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure, Lloyd may obtain player IDs to by talking to certain characters throughout the game. Facing all possible opponents in Pom! Pom! Party! allows players to challenge a certain Enforcer in the Finale.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Pom! Pom! Party! Opponents
- Chief Roberts – Available by progressing through the Beta Testers Wanted story quest in Chapter 1
- Michel – Speak to Michel in the Bracer Guild building on East Street in Chapter 2
- Fran – Speak to Fran on day three of Chapter 2
- Mariabell – Speak with Receptionist Lanfei at IBC shortly after completed the Dollnapped support request
- Jona – Speak to Jona in the Geofront on day three of Chapter 3
- Abbas – Complete the Rebuilding Downtown Crossbell support request in the Downtown District and speak with Abbas
- Tio – Speak to Tio after she rejoins the party in the Finale
- Campanella – Available in the Finale after beating all other Pom! Pom! Party! opponents
Lastly, The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Guides
- All Recipes
- Hidden Quests
- Zemurian Ore and Shards
- Car Paintwork Locations
- Sunshine Agnès Locations
- Pom! Pom! Party!