Bandai Namco and the Bandai Namco Online studio announced Gundam Evolution Season 3 is now live across all platforms. A whole host of brand-new content is available now as the game’s third season kicks off.
Gundam Evolution Season 3, titled “Defencer,” will run through April 5 this year with three new mobile suits. The first of the three mobile suits, Hyperion Gundam, will be available this month. The season begins with a large-scale balance patch and the merging of North America and Europe matchmaking as well.
Here’s an overview of Gundam Evolution Season 3 via Bandai Namco:
Season 3 Contents
- Three new mobile suits will be added at monthly intervals, beginning with Hyperion Gundam in February
- An official merging of the North America and Europe matchmaking areas
- Supply pods will be renewed, accompanied by a new unit pack for Hyperion Gundam
- A balance patch will be implemented; full patch notes can be found on the official website.
- Various campaigns and in-game events will be held, including:
- A material point campaign, in which users can earn up to 600 MP by logging in weekly (February 1 – March 1, 2023)
- A Hyperion Gundam login campaign, in which players can earn up to seven Supply Pod Tickets by logging in daily (February 1 – February 8, 2023)
About Gundam Evolution
Gundam Evolution is a free-to-play team-based first-person shooter featuring 6v6 PvP combat with playable mobile suits from across the Gundam universe. The game offers three objective-based game modes: Point Capture, Domination, and Destruction. The title presents a unique set of challenges that requires teams to craft and execute formidable offensive and defensive strategies to emerge victorious.
Check out the Season 3 trailer below:
Bandai Namco Online is also developing Blue Protocol, a brand-new online RPG for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. A network test will be held in late March 2023 for Japanese players only.
Lastly, Gundam Evolution is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam worldwide.