Koei Tecmo recently unveiled a new company slogan for 2023 and beyond, “Level Up Your Happiness.” Koei Tecmo hopes to convey enthusiasm toward its customers going forward with the slogan while increasing value at a corporate level.
Here’s what Kō Shibusawa had to say on behalf of Koei Tecmo, via Noisy Pixel:
We have taken Koei Tecmo’s spirit of “creation and contribution,” a philosophy we have upheld since our founding. In establishing this new slogan, we have redefined that philosophy for the current era, focusing on our relationship with our partners and, most importantly, our gaming fans. We believe that mental richness and vitality are two important elements of happiness.
Our reason for existence is to contribute to the world by creating new experiences that have never been seen before. The slogan intends to convey that to our users in an easy-to-understand manner. We will continue to do our best to bring you amazing experiences based on the “creation and contribution” starting point of our company.
– Kō Shibusawa
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key, Koei Tecmo’s next release, launches on February 24, 2023 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels may be found below:
- Atelier Ryza 2 Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review