Glumberland announced Ooblets leaves Early Access and releases on September 1 for PC, Switch, and Xbox One.
Nintendo eShop pre-orders are available now with a 33% discount for a limited time. Additionally, physical pre-orders are available now through Fangamer.
Here’s an overview of Ooblets for Switch via the Nintendo eShop:
New friends are plentiful in Ooblets! Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
– Customize your character’s style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories
– Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town
– Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves
– Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy
– Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown
– Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options
– Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected
– Play a plethora of pleasant minigames
– Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way
– Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
– (and you can pet the ooblets)
Lastly, check out the announcement trailer below: