NACON announced its all-new Revolution 5 Pro controller is now available in the US online and through select retailers. This new controller is natively supported on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC as an officially licensed PlayStation product.
NACON’s Revolution 5 Pro was developed in collaboration with Mister Crimson to provide a high-performance, comfortable, and customizable controller. The controller brings several new features that will prove to be the standard going forward, including Hall effect technology.
NACON Revolution 5 Pro Controller Launch
The Revolution 5 Pro from NACON is available now at various U.S. retailers for a recommended MSRP of $199.99, including Best Buy. Moreover, the new controller is available to purchase right now at Nacon.com.
Here’s an overview of the controller’s exciting features, courtesy of NACON:
- Hall effect technology – improved accuracy and durability of sticks and triggers alongside a reduction in “stick drift”
- Optimized grip and asymmetric sticks for improved ergonomics
- Low-latency wireless play via RF technology
- Wired play with 3m detachable cable
- Over 10 hours of battery life for long gaming sessions without the need to recharge
- Trigger blocking technology lets players adapt to their game by customizing the amplitude triggers
- Unique customization app on PC, Mac, and mobile
- Save up to four profiles per platform and choose from 60 customization options with three sets of weights, three stick bases, and three stick heads.
- Convenient and ergonomic shortcuts let players choose actions to assign and determine button placement on the back of the controller
- Connect the controller to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 and instantly switch the sound from console to a Bluetooth audio device via multipoint wireless connectivity.
- A premium and durable selection of materials offers improved comfort and grip while gaming.
Learn more about the Hall effect technology in NACON’s new trailer:
Lastly, read up on Final Weapon’s coverage of NACON’s latest product releases: