If you’re diving in from the skies above in Tears of the Kingdom, chances are you’re looking to complete some of the dozens of shrines the game offers. Like Breath of the Wild, TOTK offers an immense amount of shrines for you to discover, reach, and complete. The Marakuguc Shrine is just one of 152 shrines available in Tears of the Kingdom, but where is its location?
Traveling across Hyrule and finding shrines can be tricky. It’s recommended that to best spot all of them, dive from the clouds above and use your camera to mark specific locations. That way, you’ll be able to know exactly where to go to find and complete a shrine. If you don’t feel like doing that, however, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything you need to know about the Marakuguc Shrine location.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Marakuguc Shrine Location
This shrine can be located by heading to the following coordinates: (1761, 2508, 0437).
Once here, you will be able to activate and enter the shrine to complete it. It’s that simple! These coordinates are all you need to locate the Marakuguc Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom.
If you’re having trouble reading the map coordinates, the game does offer multiple ways to show you your exact location.
How to Read Coordinates in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The in-game coordinates found at the very bottom right corner of your screen are new to Tears of the Kingdom. This feature was not present in Breath of the Wild, and boy is it a game changer. You’re now able to head to places all across Hyrule simply by following the coordinates.
You can read these online and head there in-game, or keep a notebook handy to write down important locations you don’t feel like marking. This can be extremely useful and neat when sharing special locations with friends playing TOTK across the world!
If you’re unfamiliar with similar systems, the numbers can get quite complicated. Don’t worry, take this!
Every move you make in Hyrule will cause the coordinates to fluctuate. That means left, right, up, and down. But wait, there are three different numbers!? These also will tell you how high or low you are, which comes in extremely handy considering you are exploring the skies and caves in TOTK. Each of the numbers in the map UI means the following:
- X (Leftmost Number) – This is your left-to-right, or horizontal movement across the map. (Left to right on the flat map, like a storybook)
- Y (Middle Number) – This is your up and down, or your vertical movement across the map. (Think up and down as if the map was flat, not height).
- Z (Rightmost Number) – This is your height, which fluctuates depending on how high or low you are in Hyrule. As you ascend and descend the skies and caves below, this number will change.
It’s really that easy! So, when reading coordinates like the ones above for the Marakuguc Shrine Location, keep the above in mind to not lose your way.
Final Weapon’s Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Guides
Check out some of Final Weapon’s other Tears of the Kingdom guides below!
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get the Paraglider
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – All Skyview Tower Locations
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Duplicate Weapons
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Duplicate Items
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get More Battery
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get Autobuild Early & Fast