Japanese retail listings reveal Ares will release a Nintendo Switch version of Windmill’s romance visual novel, Hatsukoi Sankaime. The visual novel will be released physically and digitally and in Japan.
A Rakuten Books retail listing reveals Hatsukoi Sankaime releases on June 29 for Nintendo Switch in Japan. The game will be sold physically and digitally for 7,480 yen. Additionally, a Hatsukoi Sankaime Limited Edition will be available for 12,980 yen. Limited Edition contents include a B2-size tapestry of Rin and Misaki Kusunoha illustrated by Chikotamu, an official soundtrack CD, and a special box (Thanks, Gematsu).
Here’s an overview of Hatsukoi Sankaime, via VNDB:
Everyone has experienced first love and it is a truly bittersweet experience. Taichi had also fallen in love once, but it ended very painfully for him. Two years later, he was ready to take a step forward and fall in love again. Just when he was about to begin his new relationship with a girl who he fell in love with at first sight, the ghost Rin descended from the skies. Aside from the color of her eyes and her hair, she looked exactly like his first love. Will he be able to forget his first love and move on, or will he still yearn for it?
Lastly, Hatsukoi Sankaime is available now for PC in Japan.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Trinity Trigger Review
- Resident Evil 4 Review
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review