Flyhigh Works, Secret Character, and ITSARAAMATA announced turn-based strategy RPG Banchou Tactics launches in August 2023 for PC via Steam. In this new RPG, players will enter the shoes of Taiga Arashi, a Minato High School student caught in a bloody power struggle.
The upcoming Steam release of Banchou Tactics supports English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Thai language options. A Banchou Tactics demo is available now for those wanting to try out the new game before launch. Console versions of the new strategy RPG were not announced, however.
【#FLYHIGHEXPRESS 2023.04】 pic.twitter.com/SCVJ5RWzsr
— フライハイワークス@飛翔事業 (@FlyhighWorks) April 26, 2023
Here’s an overview of Banchou Tactics via the official Steam page:
About Banchou Tactics
Banchou Tactics is a strategy turn-based role-playing game in a Japanese gangster high school (banchou). The game is inspired by CROWS (Japanese manga), River City Ransom, and Final Fantasy Tactics.
For several years of conflicts, there were bloody struggles between three high schools around this area (somewhere in Japan). This madness played by the three schools: Sakae High School, Nakamura Technical High School, and Minato High School. They engaged in many fierce battles with the aim to show who’s the boss in this town.
When Kitagawa Seiichi, the demon king of Minato High School just graduated last year, all the balance of three power came to doubt once again.
The game is set in Minato High School; The story focuses on Taiga Arashi.
- High-quality 2D pixel on 3D stage.
- Turn-based strategy game.
- Blood group system.
- Special Attack.
- Knock back system.
- Combo system.
Lastly, Banchou Tactics launches in August 2023 for PC via Steam.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Trinity Trigger Review
- Resident Evil 4 Review
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review