Nintendo and Intelligent Systems announced Ingrid from Fire Emblem: Three Houses is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes as a new Rearmed Hero. She’s joined by her close friends from the critically acclaimed RPG as well.
On April 17 at 12 a.m. PT, Rearmed Hero Ingrid comes to Fire Emblem Heroes with her power Arcane Lúin, which is the Hero’s Relic tied to the Crest of Daphnel. Ingrid is joined by her childhood friends Felix and Sylvain. Additionally, the Archbishop of the Church of Seiros, Rhea, will make her debut in Rearmed Hero Ingrid’s summoning banner on April 17.
Just one day after the Rearmed Hero Ingrid summoning event begins, a new Grand Hero Battle will be introduced in Fire Emblem Heroes. Starting April 18 at 12 a.m. PT, players will be able to recruit Cornelia from Fire Emblem: Three Houses by facing off against her in Grand Hero Battle. Moreover, Cornelia’s Grand Hero Battle will be available with multiple difficulty levels, which each yield a higher rarity version of the character.
Check out the new trailer below via Nintendo:
Fire Emblem Heroes – New Heroes & Rearmed Ingrid Trailer
Fire Emblem Heroes is available now for Android and iOS, and Fire Emblem Engage, the latest mainline game in the franchise, is available now for Nintendo Switch worldwide. Lastly, Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade is coming soon to Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage of SEGA Titles and More:
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review