Nintendo and Intelligent Systems revealed a new summoning event for Fire Emblem Heroes featuring Rearmed Tana from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and various new heroes. Tana brings new skills to the fray as a powerful Rearmed unit, which comes with a unique weapon.
Starting March 17 in Fire Emblem Heroes, Tana comes equipped with the Arcane Náströnd bow in the “New Heroes & Rearmed Tana” summoning event. Her powerful bow accelerates special trigger cooldown while boosting ATK, SPD, DEF, and RES ally stats by five points within two spaces. Rearmed Tana may learn skills such as ATK/SPD Unity, Soaring Wings, and Guidance as well.
Tana is joined by Gilliam, Syrene, and Vanessa on March 17. Additionally, these four new heroes are featured in the new “Seeing the Present” story chapter in Fire Emblem Heroes Book VII. Players may also earn Vigarde for free by completing the next Grand Hero Battle event on March 18.
Check out the New Heroes & Rearmed Tana trailer for Fire Emblem Heroes below via Nintendo:
New Heroes & Rearmed Tana Trailer
Fire Emblem Heroes is available now as a free-to-play title for Android and iOS worldwide. Lastly, Fire Emblem Engage, the latest mainline console title in the long-running series, is available now for Nintendo Switch.
Visit Final Weapon’s Extensive Review Coverage of Japanese Games:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Wanted: Dead Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- Lost Judgment – The Kaito Files DLC Review
- Lost Judgment Review
- Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Review
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Sonic Frontiers Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review