Cygames and Arc System Works released a new gameplay trailer for Granblue Fantasy: Versus Rising featuring Anila. Anila is one of the new characters making her fighting game debut in Granblue Fantasy: Versus Rising.
As previously reported, Anila makes her playable debut in Granblue Fantasy: Versus Rising as an all-rounder with a polearm. Anila has a variety of projectiles, anti-airs, and rush-down attacks as the Queen of Sheep. Her and the rest of the Granblue Fantasy: Versus Rising roster may use new Dash Attacks and New Triple Attacks.
A pre-release tournament will be held at EVO 2023 later this summer, allowing players to try out the new fighting game before launch. Additionally, the developers are preparing ways for all players to try out Granblue Fantasy: Versus Rising at home (i.e. open beta).
Check out the new gameplay trailer below via Cygames:
Granblue Fantasy: Versus Rising launches this year for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam. Lastly, EVO 2023 runs from August 4 to 6 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Visit Final Weapon’s Extensive Review Coverage of Japanese Games:
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Wanted: Dead Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- Lost Judgment – The Kaito Files DLC Review
- Lost Judgment Review
- Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Review
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Sonic Frontiers Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review