Pretty sure no one was expecting this to happen but here we are. Krome Studios has announced a Kickstarter for a Ty The Tasmanian Tiger Switch version.
Their goal is to reach $50,000 and hopefully it’ll reach that. Here’s what the funding will be spent on.
- Joy-Con six-axis motion control for throwing the range, gliding, and precision boomeranging
- Screen-space ambient occlusion
- Fully dynamic shadows
- Color correction and bloom
- High-definition art textures for the levels and characters
- Improved particle effects
- Improved camera
- New game mode called “Hardcore Mode”
- QA testing and problem fixing
- Nintendo Lot Check
- New TY character skins (a $75,000 stretch goal)
- Compatible with both the original Switch and Switch Lite (the latter requires extra controllers to be able to use the TY motion controls such as throwing and gliding)