Nintendo announced The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom version 1.1.0 update is now available ahead of the game’s release. The day one update introduces additional language support and bug fixes to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom version 1.1.0 allows players to input names in Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese for Link’s horse. Users must have their Nintendo Switch system language set to these language options to make full use of all inputted characters, however. Additionally, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom update applies various bug fixes. Nintendo did not share exact details on these bug fixes.
Patch notes for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom version 1.1.0 are available below via Nintendo’s official support page.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released May 11, 2023)
- Horse name inputs now allow for Korean, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional) characters.
- If the system language is not set to Korean, Chinese (Simplified), or Chinese (Traditional), some inputted characters will not display.
- Made other, additional fixes to allow for a more pleasing gameplay experience.
Lastly, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom launches May 12 for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Review
- LIVE A LIVE Review
- Trinity Trigger Review
- Resident Evil 4 Review
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review