Koei Tecmo and Gust announced two new updates for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key are available now on all platforms. These new updates address depth of field inquires by users and a number of issues that were present in the game.
The first of two updates released for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key on April 3 addresses an issue with the Deep into the Forest world quest where a required item may be missing for successful completion. Moreover, the Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key update improves compatibility with new DLC while applying several bug fixes. Players should have less display issues after installing the update as well.
The second free update for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key adjusts depth of field for the overall game. Button input response time for connecting normal attacks to skill attacks have also been adjusted. Further, an issue regarding usage of a 4K display in the Steam version was fixed.
Patch notes for the new Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key updates are available below via Koei Tecmo:
April 3 Free Updates
- Fixed an issue in the world quest “Deep into the Forest” in which the item required to progress the quest were sometimes not placed on the desk, even after examining three bookshelves.
- Improved compatibility with the new DLC.
- Fixed display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
- Adjustment of the depth of field for the overall game.
- Adjusted the button input response time when connecting a normal attack to a skill attack during combat.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the surface of the water to disappear.
- Adjusted the size of the copyright notice displayed in the lower left corner when a screenshot is taken with the video output setting of the PlayStation®5 or PlayStation®4 set to resolution other than 2160p.
- [For Steam] Fixed an issue where some key icons were not displayed correctly when using a 4K monitor.
Lastly, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.