Nintendo and Monolith Soft released the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 version 1.3.0 update alongside the new Expansion Pass Wave 3 DLC. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 players should update the game before starting the newest DLC.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 version 1.3.0 adds compatibility for the Expansion Pass Wave 3 DLC, which is also available today. Additionally, the latest Xenoblade Chronicles 3 update fixes various bugs affecting combat, class leveling, Challenge Battles, and Collectopedia entries. Players can expect another major update when Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass Wave 4 launches later this year.
Patch notes for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 version 1.3.0 are available below via Nintendo:
Version 1.3.0 (Released February 15)
- Added compatibility for Expansion Pass Wave 3.
- Fixed an issue where some enemy models were placed where the name and enemy did not match.
- Issues where some Testudos were called “Armadillo”, and some Armadillos were called “Velites”, respectively.
- Fixed an issue where leveling from Class Rank 9 to 10 when clearing the final battle would not unlock Appearances that should be unlocked.
- In the event that this has already occurred, downloading the update will fix the issue, unlocking the appearance.
- Fixed an issue where completing Roald, Fla’ran, and Zooza Collectopedia entries would cause them to display the initial reward.
- Fixed an issue in Challenge Battles where lowering the Effects volume in Audio Settings would still cause battle sounds and footsteps to sound comparatively loud.
- Fixed an issue where sliding down a rope using a specific timing would cause party members to continuously be KO’d and resurrected.
- Fixed an issue where pressing buttons using a specific timing during a loading screen would cause the Battle Menu to appear after launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where successfully completing Mio’s Chain Order would not cause Attacker and Healer hate to decrease.
- Fixed additional issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Lastly, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is available now for Nintendo Switch worldwide.