Bandai Namco Amusement announced The Idolmaster TOURS, a new game in the long-running rhythm game franchise for Japanese arcades. A location test will be held in Japan this summer before its domestic launch in 2024.
The Idolmaster TOURS features idols from The Idolmaster, The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls, The Idolmaster: Million Live!, The Idolmaster: SideM, and The Idolmaster: Shining Colors. Throughout the game, players collect illustrated cards that can be used to customize outfits, accessories, and performances.
Each arcade machine features a dedicated input for concert direction for a unique experience only available at arcades. Players will be able to try out the upcoming arcade title in a location test in early summer 2023. Further, participating arcade locations will be revealed at the official website.
Here’s an overview of the upcoming arcade rhythm game via Gematsu:
Choose your idol, outfit, song, and stage, and direct them in real-time during live performances in this concert production game.
Produce special performances that light up the stage on which the idols perform. Produce special performances all your own.
The Idolmaster fans may also look forward to the The Idolmaster: Million Live! anime this fall. Lastly, The Idolmaster TOURS launches in 2024 for arcades in Japan.
Visit Final Weapon’s extensive review coverage of Japanese games below:
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Sonic Frontiers Review
- Lost Judgment Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review