Edia announced Telenet Shooting Collection, a series of classic Telenet Japan shoot ’em ups, launches June 8 for Nintendo Switch in Japan.
Telenet Shooting Collection for Switch features four classic shoot ’em ups: Granada (November 1990, SEGA Genesis), Avenger (1990, PC Engine), Gaiares (1990, SEGA Genesis), and Psychic Storm (1992, PC Engine). These four titles include additional features such as “Sound Mode,” “Visual Mode,” and a rewind feature.
Check out the release date trailer below.
Telenet Shooting Collection – Nintendo Switch Trailer
Previously, Edia held a Makuake crowdfunding campaign to fund Telenet Shooting Collection’s development and marketing. The campaign successfully funded over 3 million yen (roughly $23,227) by the December 26, 2022 deadline.
More Telenet Japan projects are in development at Edia, so shoot ’em up fans should stay tuned for more news in the near future.
Visit Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels:
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review