Being a Daycare worker isn’t easy because working with kids isn’t easy? What woud being a parent be like then? Enter Eri, a troubled stepmother. Maybe you can offer her some insight into what a kid thinks? What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Eri through it! Here’s the P4G Eri Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: May 2nd. Shopping District North, bulletin board, apply for the Assistant daycare caretaker Job. When the Job is available, go to Shopping District South Bus Stop to go to the Daycare Job. You must take the job twice before the Social Link unlocks.
Days Available: Monday, Friday, Saturday
Location: Shopping District South Bus Stop
You may have to spend time with this person outside of Social Link chat to get their affection for you up high enough to Rank Up. Just visit them and hang out with them, hang out with them if they call you, and invite them to do things when you can in order to help build up affection.
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: Starting rank
- Rank 2: I hate kids. – any choice
- Rank 3: I don’t know. – any choice
- Rank 4: any choice – You’re right… – Just let it go. – any choice
- Rank 5: any choices
- Rank 6: any choice – any choice – any choice – Featherman R.
- Rank 7: any choice – any choice – You’re both afraid. – That’s not true.
- Rank 8: any choices
- Rank 9: I’m fine. – any choice – Yeah he is. – It’s never too late.
- Rank 10: I’ll be lonely here.
P4G Eri Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Vishnu Persona.
Vishnu can be fused at Level 73. It blocks Ice and Light and is weak to Fire. It learns powerful physical attacks along with ice and almighty spells. It also learns a passive skill that doubles your evasion rate against most attacks.
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- There’s over 60 Quests. We got your back on completing them all! Boom! Quests Guide!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*