Bebe is an exchange student just like you! Well, except not really. Help him adjust would ya? What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Bebe through it! Here’s the P3P Bebe Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: 5/29 (Lvl 2 Academics, translate Home-Ec door note) (Hierophant Rank 3)
Days Available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Location: Outside of your classroom or Home Ec room
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: Starting rank
- Rank 2: Anything – Japan is great
- Rank 3: Anything – Something Traditional
- Rank 4: Are you alright? – Anything
- Rank 5: Sure – Then Stay
- Rank 6: Take a break – Let’s go – Support him
- Rank 7: That’s a good idea
- Rank 8: He’ll agree for sure
- Rank 9: (Ask about his country)
- Rank 10: Final rank
P3P Bebe Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Yurlungur Persona.
It can be fused at Level 64. It blocks Ice and Wind and is weak to Electricity and Dark. Yurlungur learns healing and revival spells along with Ice and Wind spells, letting you fill elemental and support niches.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.