Kazushi will be one of your club members when you join a sports club. Will you train with hime and help make sure he makes it through his future struggle and endeavors? What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Kazushi through it! Here’s the P3P Kazushi Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: 4/23 (join a sports club)
Days Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Location: Your Classroom
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: Starting rank
- Rank 2: Tell him to “Toughen Up” – any choice – any choice
- Rank 3: Are you sure you’re ok? – Will it heal?
- Rank 4: any choice – that sucks
- Rank 5: The hospital again? – (Let him use your shoulder for support)
- Rank 6: Suck it up – Is it that important? – What will happen to your knee?
- Rank 7: How is your knee? – You need to toughen up
- Rank 8: Look Away
- Rank 9: I’m fine
- Rank 10: Final rank
P3P Kazushi Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Thor Persona.
It can be fused at Level 53. Thor blocks Strike and Electric damage and is weak to Wind. Thor’s premier stats are strength and magic, making its Electric magic and physical abilities worth it. Thor also learns a passive skills that improves its physical and electric prowess.
P3P Kazushi Social Link Related Links
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.