Every kid needs a friend and confidant! Will you play with poor Maiko here and be her guiding light as she starts to go through life’s struggles? What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help you get Maiko through this rough patch! Here’s the P3P Maiko Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: 5/6 (bring her a Mad Bull from a vending machine and a Weird Takoyaki from a food stand at the strip mall)
Days Available: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Location: Nanagaki Shrine playground
WARNING: 10/21 because she will become one of the missing persons trapped in Tartarus.By 11/3 you have to rescue her on 149/F
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: “Sure, let’s go.”
- Rank 2: “Don’t worry, he’ll be there.”
- Rank 3: “Of course, they love you!”
- Rank 4: “That’s mean!”- “That isn’t true.”
- Rank 5: “Calm down, okay?” – “That’s good enough.”
- Rank 6: //
- Rank 7: “How about hamburgers?” – “Good girl!” – “Your dad.”
- Rank 8: //
- Rank 9: “I won’t forget.”
P3P Maiko Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Attis Persona.
Attis can be fused at Level 67. It resists Slash, Strike, and Pierce while being weak to Light (learns repel light). Endurance and Magic are Attis’s strong suits. It’s skillset is support focused with an Almighty magic spell and an attack that insa-kills fearful enemies.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.