SEGA, Forever Entertainment and MegaPixel Studio announced The House of the Dead: Remake is coming to PlayStation 5 on Friday, January 20, 2023. The PS5 version of The House of the Dead: Remake features new graphics and performance settings adjusted for the newer hardware.
Here’s an overview of The House of the Dead: Remake for PS5 via Forever Entertainment:
Nobody leaves here alive!
The House of the Dead: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 on the arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls
- True to the original gameplay
- Local 2-player multiplayer
- Multiple endings
- Photo mode
- Armory with unlockable weapons
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses
- Game graphics and performance adjusted to PlayStation 5
The House of the Dead: Remake is currently available now for Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Lastly, Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels may be found below:
- Atelier Ryza 2 Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review