The INDIE Live Expo Awards 2022 winners were revealed to conclude the two-day INDIE Live Expo Winter festivities.
According to Ryu’s Office, more than “XX million” viewers worldwide tuned into the annual winter event. Additionally, this year’s show set a new viewership record for INDIE Live Expo going forward. INDIE Live Expo Winter 2022 showcased over 200 games in English, Japanese, and Chinese.
Here’s the full list of winners from INDIE Live Expo Awards 2022:
- Game Of The Year: Unpacking (Witch Beam, Humble Games)
- Trailer of the Year Award: STRAY – Launch Trailer (BlueTwelve Studio, Annapurna Interactive)
- Most Addictive Game Award: Vampire Survivors (poncle)
- Best Short Game Award: Unpacking (Witch Beam, Humble Games)
- Most Stream Friendly Game Award: Needy Streamer Overload (WWS playground, xemono)
- Best Game Feel Award: Neon White (Angel Matrix, Annapurna Interactive)
- Theme Of The Year Award: OMORI (OMOCAT, LLC)
- Rule of Play Award: 7 Days to End with You (Lizardry)
- Local Cultural Representation Award: A Perfect Day (Perfect Day Studio)
- Rediscovery Award: Potato Flowers in Full Bloom (Pon Pon Games, PLAYISM)
- Late Bloom Award: Raft (Redbeet Interactive, Axolot Games)
- Best New Characters Award: Needy Streamer Overload (WWS playground, xemono)
“We are blown away by the amazing community we have been building over the past three years which contributed over 3,000 votes to 2022’s awards program. Thank you to all who have given their voices to vote for their favorite games.” said Ryuta Konuma, Founder of Ryu’s Office. “We couldn’t have done it without our audience, judges, and sponsors. Their endorsement empowers us to bring these fantastic games to a dedicated audience, and we will continue our efforts toward growing our show, strengthening our support, and providing game developers the visibility their work deserves.”
Lastly, the official INDIE Live Expo website is live here.