Nightmare STUDIO announced Alice’s Warped Wonderland: REcollection for Nintendo Switch and PC, a new remaster releasing on August 25 in Japan.
Alice’s Warped Wonderland: REcollection is a new version of the original horror text adventure game for feature phones. The remaster supports English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese language options.
Here are some of the new features via Gematsu:
- Full widescreen support (from the original vertical screen display).
- Touchscreen support for the Switch version.
- Subtle rewrites mindful to the original script.
- Refined background music that maintains the rich quality of the original melodies.
- Text skip and auto-play features.
- A gallery featuring warehouse images and cutscenes.
Lastly, check out the announcement trailer below: