Bandai Namco revealed that Jujutsu Kaisen characters Kento Nanami and Mahito will be playable in Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash. New screenshots and profiles for the characters reveal some of their abilities as well.
Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash is a new 2v2 arena fighter game featuring iconic characters from the popular anime and manga series. The roster includes Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo, Nobara Kugisaki, Megumi Fushigoro, Ryomen Sukuna, and Maki Zen’in just to name a few. Kento Nanami and Mahito will be joining the aforementioned characters in the launch roster this February.
Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash Adds Kento and Mahito
Kento Nanami and Mahito bring their respective sorcerer and cursed spirit abilities into Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash. Eight new screenshots were released on the game’s official Twitter account, which reminds fans that Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash pre-orders are available now. Moreover, character profiles reveal the Cursed Techniques and Passive Abilities for Kento and Mahito.
The latest details are available below.
- Cursed Technique: Ratio Technique
- Passive Ability: Unbound Cursed Energy
- A first-class ex-businessman sorcerer who attacks powerfully with a technical formula that increases the power of critical hits!
- Cursed Technique: Iddle Transfiguration
- Passive Ability: Essence of the Soul
- A mid-range fighter who uses a flow of attacks to reduce the enemy’s strength by closing in and reducing the distance.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 – Shibuya Incident Arc is streaming right now with new weekly episodes on Crunchyroll. This particular arc will last until the very end of the season. In addition, all 24 episodes of the first season and the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie are available to stream on the service as well.
Lastly, Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash will release on February 2, 2024 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam. Pre-orders for Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash are available now.