Capcom files a new trademark for Monster Hunter Puzzles: Felyne Isles, a spin-off title potentially coming to the west for the first time. Trademarks like this may indicate that an announcement will be made soon by the publisher.
Capcom filed the new trademark for Monster Hunter Puzzles: Felyne Isles on April 27 in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the U.S. Monster Hunter Puzzles: Felyne Isles is very similar to Monster Hunter spin-off game Airu de Puzzle according to Gematsu. The word “Airu” refers the the franchise’s Felyne creatures, but the word may also mean “isle.”
Airu de Puzzle was originally released on July 19, 2012 in Japan as an exclusive title for the PlayStation Portable. However, the game did not receive a release in the west. The game’s official title may be Monster Hunter Puzzles: Felyne Isles for a worldwide release, but Capcom has not made an official announcement yet.
Capcom’s latest release of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, which released on April 28 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Free Title Update 5 is available now for the Nintendo Switch and Steam versions, and another update arrives later this summer. The upcoming update’s contents were not revealed yet, however.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Review
- LIVE A LIVE Review
- Trinity Trigger Review
- Resident Evil 4 Review
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review