Nintendo and Intelligent Systems revealed new details regarding Fire Emblem Engage and the Emblem of Bonds, which comprises of Chrom and Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening. This new Emblem is part of the Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass.
Chrom and Robin: The Emblem of Bonds
Chrom and Robin acts as one Emblem in Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass Wave 3. The duo specializes in unleashing powerful thunder magic attacks and sword strikes powered by magic. Additionally, Chrom and Robin may prevent enemy counterattacks when the player’s unit is attacking from terrain that boosts evasion.
Alear Speaks with Chrom and Robin
— 『ファイアーエムブレム』総合 (@FireEmblemJP) March 6, 2023
Here’s an overview of the Emblem’s skills via Perfectly Nintendo (official English names pending):
- Sync Skill: Surprise Attack – Prevents enemy units from launching a counterattack when your unit is attacking from terrain that boosts evasion (such as thickets).
- Engage Weapon (Robin): Levin Sword – A magic sword that can hit distant enemies with thunder magic.
- Engage Skill: Hanshin – Robin takes part in a Chain Attack when unit initiates combat.
- Engage Attack: Giga Levin Sword – Unit attacks using a sword imbued with magical power.
Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass Wave 2 is currently available now featuring Hector (Emblem of Strength), Soren (Emblem of Acumen), and Camilla (Emblem of Revelation). Hector specializes in bolstering defense and unleashing counterattacks in battle. Soren may unleash powerful magic attacks over a wide area. Camilla modifies the terrain to hinder enemies while providing openings for attacks.
Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass Wave 3 launches March 7 worldwide. Lastly, Fire Emblem Engage is available now for Nintendo Switch.
Visit Final Weapon’s Extensive Review Coverage of Japanese Games:
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Wanted: Dead Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- Lost Judgment – The Kaito Files DLC Review
- Lost Judgment Review
- Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Review
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Sonic Frontiers Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review