Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog announced Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition is an upgraded version of Shadow Warrior 3 with 4K support, 60 frames-per-second performance, Survival and Hero modes, New Game Plus, and much more. The game launches on February 16, and existing owners may upgrade to the Definitive Edition for free.
Here’s an overview of what’s to come via Devolver Digital:
About Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition is a reinvigorated, ultraviolent blend of fast-paced gunplay, razor-sharp melee combat, and spectacular free-running movement through a mythical Japanese realm. Test your skills against the all new Survival Mode, New Game Plus, and Hardcore Mode, and WATCH OUT FOR THAT DRAGON.
- Step Your Game Up – Available after finishing the main story, Survival Mode is a completely new game mode consisting of three new battle arenas providing hours of new gameplay. Three new weapon skins will be up for grabs for those who can complete the challenge.
- Thanks For The Memories – The Chapter Select menu lets you go back and collect missing upgrades and relive some of Lo Wang’s most magical moments.
- Find Your Mojo – New Game Plus delivers a new way to experience the ultraviolet action of Shadow Warrior 3’s story mode. Enjoy additional challenges, rewards, and skins to give Lo-Wang that much-needed confidence boost.
- Go Hard or Go Home – The new Hardcore Difficulty offers up the most intensely punishing version of Shadow Warrior 3 yet. Not for the faint-hearted.
- Like A Shogun – Live life on the edge in Hero Mode, a challenging modifier that shortens Lo Wang’s life to a limited number of respawns. Earn more of them by performing spectacular Finishers, but run out, and your progress is lost forever.
- Console Yourself – PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S owners will be treated to tailored enhancements including PS5 Haptics & controller speaker support and re-tuned performance modes. Choose between a buttery smooth 60fps for fast-paced violence or boosted 4K visuals at 30fps for a truly cinematic experience.
Lastly, check out the announcement trailer below: