What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Daisuke through it!Here’s the P4G Daisuke Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: April 19, visit the head office and speak to your teacher. This will give you the option to join clubs. After that find the Sport Club by the West Exit of the Learning Building. It’ll give you the option to enter either the Basketball Club (Kou) or the Soccer Club (Daisuke).
Days Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Location: Learning Building 1F, Shopping District North (Sun.)
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: Starting rank
- Rank 2: any choice – Thanks for the help.
- Rank 3: no choices
- Rank 4: Right on.
- Rank 5: I’m just getting warmed up.
- Rank 6: Anything for you guys. (LV4 Understanding)
- Rank 7: any choice – Sounds good. – Could be. – We’ve got a problem. – Count me in.
- Rank 8: Stop them – any choice – That’s his charm.
- Rank 9: choice 1 or 3
- Rank 10: no choices
P4G Daisuke Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Zaou Gongen Persona.
It can be fused at Level 90. It is weak to Electricity and reflects Fire. It learns powerful physical and fire skills. It also learns passives that evade physical attacks and boost fire damage. It also has a passive that saves you frome death once per battle.
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- There’s over 60 Quests. We got your back on completing them all! Boom! Quests Guide!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*