Yukari is one of your fellow SEES. She lacks the confidence you seem to. You have the opportunity to grow closer to her outside of the main plot. What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Yukari through it! Here’s the P3P Yukari Social Link Guide!
Days Available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Location: Gekkoukan Classroom 2-F
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: “Sunflowers, full on energy!”
- Rank 2: Either will do. – //
- Rank 3: “Are you all right?”
- Rank 4: //
- Rank 5: “I completely forgot about it.” – “Isn’t it because we’re friends?”
- Rank 6: //
- Rank 7: “Leave it to me.”
- Rank 8: “You won’t have a problem with that.”
- Rank 9: “I mainly listen to foreign music.”
- Rank 10: Final Rank
Outside the Karaoke Bar – “I use them all the time.”
Inside Chagall Cafe – “But he’s too unreliable.”
Outside Power Records – “To a certain extent.”
P3P Yukari Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Cybele Persona.
It can be fused starting at Level 68. It has no weaknesses, Blocks Dark damage, and resists Fire and Electricity. Its highest stat is Magic. Its moveset revolves great support spells that can revive allies to full HP and passive abilities that cuts your SP cost in half.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.