SUNSOFT announced 16-player roguelike action game Ikki Unite launches February 15 for PC via Steam worldwide.
Here’s an overview of the upcoming title via the official Steam page:
“You can’t riot with just one or two people!”
The legendary “bad game” that once had people scoffing is back, and this time it’s time to unite!
It’s the autumn harvest, a time to rejoice in the fruits of labor, but a swarm of locusts ravage the land! The village is in trouble, and yet the collectors still demand taxes… So let’s start a rebellion and get our rice back, and protect our village! This time we aren’t alone! It’s time to “Ikki Unite” with up to 16 people!
It’s the most casual of online co-op games with simple controls and satisfying gameplay! Cooperate and dodge bullets to defeat the enemies, and collect items.
Head towards the Daikan Yashiki!
This is roguelike action…but united!
Lastly, check out the launch trailer for Ikki Unite below:
Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels may be found below:
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review