NEXON announced Project DW, a brand-new Dungeon & Fighter open-world action RPG for mobile platforms, consoles, and PC.
According to NEXON, the new title supports cross-platform play across all platforms. A release date was not announced, and the game is currently in development at NEXON Games Co Ltd. Specific consoles were not confirmed for Project DW. However, NEXON plans to launch the new title globally.
Here’s an overview of Project DW via NEXON:
Dungeon & Fighter is a PC action RPG featuring dynamic action play. Since its initial launch in August 2005, the Dungeon & Fighter franchise has registered more than 850 million players worldwide. In Korea, Dungeon & Fighter Mobile was released in March 2022, and continues to be extremely popular with players. Multiple other new games are now in development on the Dungeon & Fighter IP including: Project OVERKILL and Project AK.
Other new titles in development by NEXON Games include The First Descendant, VEILED EXPERTS, GODSOME: Clash of Gods, and Project DX based on Durango: Wild Lands.
DNF Duel (pictured above) is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam. The Nintendo Switch version launches on April 20.
Lastly, Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels are available below:
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review