Bandai Namco announced the Blue Protocol network test has been delayed, and the company plans to share more details this month. The network test was originally planned for January 14 before the recent delay.
According to Bandai Namco, the development team recently discovered a bug in the current build of Blue Protocol. The Blue Protocol network test must be postponed to address the build’s issues, which the development team is currently having trouble with. Bandai Namco plans to share more information soon, however.
New details about Blue Protocol and the network test will be revealed on January 25 according to the game’s official Twitter account. Fans eagerly awaiting the network test in Japan should receive an update on its progress when the day comes. As previously reported, the network test is exclusive to Japan.
Blue Protocol releases in spring 2023 for PC in Japan. The worldwide release is slated for 2023 across PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S.
In the meantime, read up on Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels below:
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review