thatgamecompany announced free-to-play adventure title Sky: Children of the Light releases December 6 for PS4 worldwide.
Here’s an overview of the game via the Nintendo eShop:
From the award-winning creators behind Journey (2013 Game of The Year) and the highly-acclaimed Flower, comes a ground-breaking social adventure that is set to warm your hearts.
Welcome to the enchanting world of Sky, a beautifully-animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones.
In Sky, we arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their constellations.
In the kingdom of Sky, you can…
- Soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery.
- Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world.
- Meet new characters and experience heartfelt stories with each new adventure season and event.
- Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customization.
- Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures.
- Gift candles of light to share appreciation and grow friendships.
- Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together.
- Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms.
Sky Children of the Light Release Date Trailer | PS4
Lastly, Sky: Children of the Light is available now for Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch.