Bandai Namco announced the Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris version 3.11 update is available now with a new playable character and exchange system.
The new Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris update adds Eydis as a playable character. She will be added to the Friend List after the game’s main scenario is completed according to Bandai Namco. Additionally, the new update introduces the Incarnation Shards exchange system and new items in Memory Exchange.
Patch notes for the new version 3.11 update are available below:
- Added playable character: Eydis
- Eydis will be added to the Friend List after the main scenario is completed.
- Added Incarnation Shards exchange system
- Incarnation Shards can now be exchanged with a different sized shard of the same color peaking to the Enigma Broker at North Centoria.
- Added new items in “Memory Exchange”
- New accessory: Recollection Jewel
- 100 Incarnation Shards L
- Players can exchange above items for “Memory Badge” which can be obtained by defeating “Ultimate Kirito” in the Memory Arena.
- The newly added accessory is an exclusive equipment for Kirito.
- The number of Shards required to reach the “+61” enhancement has been reduced.
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues.
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.