Polyphony Digital have released Gran Turismo 7 update 1.09! Update 1.09 applies various bug fixes to the game. Additionally, all players receive 1 million credits for free to use however they like! Read up on patch notes below:
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Daytona International Speedway
– Fixed an issue where swerving suddenly into the pits on the Tri-Oval and Road Course caused the pitstop sequence to be skipped, and the car going straight to the exit.
2. Sport & Lobby
– Fixed a very rare issue where an application error would occur in an online race or Lobby when entering a race event.
3. My Page
– Fixed an issue where the stats for Clean Races, Fastest Laps, Pole Positions and Victories in the “Sport” category in the Profile section would not display correctly.
– Fixed an issue where the value for the “Races” statistic in the “Sport” category in the Profile section was displayed as double the correct amount.
– Fixed a rare issue where the game progression would reset if the game was started with an unstable network connection.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!
More changes are coming to the game including increased payouts and more details are found here. Lastly, read up on our review of Gran Turismo 7 here. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest Japanese gaming news and updates!