Techland announced that Dying Light 2: Stay Human patch 1.04 is out now for PC! The game is the most actively played in the whole series on PC with 275,000 concurrent players on Steam. This is nearly 6x greater than the peak concurrent players of the original Dying Light. The same can be said for the console versions and more patches are on the way as well. Check out patch notes for 1.04 below:
– fixed various game crashing bugs
– fixed AI dead body replication in co-op
– added DLSS improvements
– fixed issue when players couldn’t sell valuables to vendor
– fixed artifacts being sometimes visible on some AMD cards
– fixed mouse key binding options (meaning: you should be allowed to rebind your mouse buttons, we are still working on an additional implementation for extra mouse buttons)
Various fixes will be applied to the console versions of Dying Light 2: Stay Human and the full list of upcoming fixes are available here. Dying Light 2: Stay Human is available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest gaming news and updates!