The latest episode of Pokenchi in Japan has revealed new details about Dynamax Adventures in The Crown Tundra expansion of Pokemon Sword and Shield! Here are the new details courtesy of Nintendo Everything:
– To get to the Legendary Pokemon, you have to face off against three Dynamax Pokemon beforehand
– From where you start, after defeating it, you then have a choice on which way to go before finally getting to the final Pokemon
– Damage received from the previous stages carries over
– PP and HP lost is continued onwards
– You can find characters and berries on the paths that can heal
– You get guaranteed capture of the Legendary Pokemon you face, but you can only capture one
Lastly, the Crown Tundra expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield releases on October 22nd. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest Japanese gaming news and updates!