Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 fans will have a lot more content to play through soon with the Shadow of Doom DLC! The new DLC adds a new story mode that takes place after the events of the base game. Players may try out part of the new story mode for free with update 4.0. The update features an increased level cap, new voice lines, limited-time events and more. Here are the full patch notes courtesy of Nintendo Everything:
Now supports paid DLC, Fantastic Four: Shadow of Doom. Purchase to enjoy the following content:
- New story mode, that depicts the events after the battles of the main game.
Added new Fantastic Four playable characters:
- Mister Fantastic
- Invisible Woman
- Human Torch
- The Thing
- …And perhaps more!
- Higher training levels added to DANGER ROOM.
- New gauntlets added to GAUNTLET.
- Play part of the new STORY MODE for free.
- Added new outfits to unlock.
- Added new voice lines to unlock.
- New ISO-8 effects added.
- Level cap for heroes raised to 300.
- Added new slots where you can equip ISO-8.
- Added new nodes to unlock in Alliance Enhancement.
- You can now play new limited-time events.
- Fixed various other issues to improve game experience.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is out now for Switch and the Shadow of Doom DLC releases on March 26th. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest gaming news and updates!