It seems like The Witcher 3 for Switch has just received an update with various new features added to the game! Saber Interactive previously stated that an update coming to the game would be worth the wait. According to reports about the update being available in South Korea, the update includes:
- Cross saves with Steam (maybe GOG)
- Graphical options (anti-aliasing for example)
Full patch notes:
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest gaming news and updates!