Bandai Namco has announced that update 2.00 for God Eater 3 releases on September 19th! Update 2.00 adds brand new content to God Eater 3 including the following:
- Encounters of the Past additional episode for Claire
- Episodes in Encounters of the Past (unlocks with Sympathy sync rate)
- New costumes
- New Ash Aragami
- Ash Forged God Arc Parts (Normal and Alternate)
New tweaks and gameplay changes are included:
- Adjusted Burst Plugin configurations – Changed “Close Call” to “Rage Shield” in Quadriga’s Tower Shield.
- “Abandoned God Arc” + maximum level changed to 35 (after clearing the Claire chapter of “Encounters with the Past”).
- “Abandoned God Arc” +2 appear in the following missions:
- EX Time Attack Missions
- Extra Missions (new addition)
- Claire Certification Missions 31 to 34 (new addition)
- Adjusted attack cancel dive to turn 360 degrees when turning off lock-on.
We covered more information for updates 2.10 and 2.20 here. Later updates with more content will arrive this fall. God Eater 3 is available now for PS4, Switch and PC. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for more news regarding Bandai Namco titles like God Eater 3!