Idea Factory International have released the version 1.1.0 update for Dokapon Kingdom: Connect on Nintendo Switch. This new Dokapon Kingdom: Connect update for the English release brings new features and adjustments, including a new Local Wireless Mode.
Dokapon Kingdom: Connect version 1.1.0 introduces a Local Wireless Mode, allowing multiple players to play together without the use of an internet connection after installing the update. Additionally, Local Wireless Mode allows two guests to participate on one Nintendo Switch console while playing against other consoles wirelessly. This feature allows for large local parties to play a game of Dokapon Kingdom: Connect together.
Moreover, the new Dokapon Kingdom: Connect update also adjusts save data for the introduction of the Local Wireless Mode. Online data and Local Wireless Mode data will be separate, and save data from Local Wireless Mode cannot be used online. Further, the new update brings several UI adjustments and minor bug fixes to round out the overall player experience.
Patch notes for the version 1.1.0 update are available below, via Idea Factory International:
Dokapon Kingdom: Connect Version 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Local Wireless Mode:
- When using Local Wireless Mode, multiple Nintendo Switch players can play together without the use of internet connection.
- A Nintendo Switch Online account is not required to play Local Wireless Mode.
- Guest play is also available in Local Wireless mode. With one Nintendo Switch console, up to two guests can participate when playing against other Nintendo Switch consoles wirelessly.
- Online mode and Local Wireless mode will have separate save data files.
- Saved data in Local Wireless mode cannot be used in Online mode.
- The CPU’s AI Strength has been adjusted for “Weak” and “Normal” difficulties.
(Note: The “Sneaky” AI Strength has not been adjusted.)
- Various UI adjustments have been made.
- Minor bugs, typos, and other issues have been fixed.
Lastly, Dokapon Kingdom: Connect is available for Nintendo Switch worldwide.