Today, Marvelous and XSEED revealed DAEMON X MACHINA: Titanic Scion at the Marvelous Games Showcase 2023 presentation. This is a sequel to DAEMON X MACHINA, which was initially released in 2019 as a Nintendo Switch exclusive. The game was then released on PC via the EGS & Steam in February 2020.
It was confirmed in September 2021 that a sequel to DAEMON X MACHINA was in active development, and Titanic Scion is that game. XSEED Games shared this message about the new title:
Marvelous’ First Studio and visionary producer Kenichiro Tsukuda are back with an all-new entry in the third-person mech shooter series. Fans can look forward to the return of unforgettable Arsenal action, with more details about this anticipated sequel becoming available at a later date.
DAEMON X MACHINA can be described as the following:
“Welcome to your battlefield.”
From the visionary minds of Kenichiro Tsukuda and trailblazing mech designer Shoji Kawamori comes a new generation of high-speed mech action combat.
- Soar across the battlefield and engage in frenetic, high-stakes mech combat against corrupted machines and gargantuan Colossal Immortals.
- Fully customize your Arsenal mech with a variety of weapons and parts to your exact specifications.
- Salvage defeated enemies for parts and weapons, which you can use on the fly on the battlefield.
- Customize your player avatar with a variety of cosmetic options. Go under the knife and receive extensive body modifications to learn new skills at the cost of your human appearance.
- Team up with players in online Co-op Mode to destroy bosses, or take on Exploration Missions together to map Immortal bases and unlock powerful gear.
- Battle other players in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 Versus Mode and climb the leaderboard rankings to become the top mercenary.